Saturday, April 23, 2005

Turns out I'm a Googlewhack.


So I've got that for me. Posted by Hello

First, thanks to the Alert Reader who emailed me this Vital Information. What does one say on such an auspicious occassion? Even after years of public speaking (raving on trains still counts, right?) I am left bereft.

Second, well, it's an honor just to be nominated :-)

Third, looks like I'll have to have another "little talk" with Mom. She always swore we were Irish. Well, this isn't going to be pleasant.

Fourth, because apparently God thinks I'm not a big enough mutant as/is, it seems that I actually participate in more than one Googlewhack, which might be some kind of anti-record for Most Consistently Obscure MetaGooglewhack Leitmotif. Can you be the first kid on you blog to find 'em all?!

Fifth? Sure, I'd love one. Say a nice Speyburn, in its late teens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't read the second word. Don't keep me in suspense!

driftglass said...

ovipositor

Unknown said...

Man there is alot of comment spam I have noticed. Is there any way to remove it from the blogs?

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Crest whitestrips canada coupon

Anonymous said...

What a great site »