Thursday, November 28, 2019

It Just Wouldn't Be Thanksgiving...



...without a steaming loaf of "Both Sides Do It" from America's Sad Clown of Centrism (h/t Alert Reader Rod Green):


An intellectually honest media would've put hacks like Ron Fournier on the proverbial ice floe and then fired them into the proverbial sun decades ago.

But of course then we would have been denied endless pronouncements of Beltway Wizdumbz like this...


And this...

And this...


Today I give thanks for many things, among which are a long memory, a capacious archive and an unforgiving nature when it comes to the mainstream media toadies and Quislings who did much of Trump's heavy lifting for him in 2016 have gotten away their crimes against journalism scot-free.


Like Fire Stations and 7/11s, This Tip Jar Remains Open During The Holidays For Your Convenience



4 comments:

Neo Tuxedo said...

I'm going to test whether I can get the Sad Clown to join Matty in blocking me. Hold my Zevia Ginger Root Beer.

XtopherSD said...

To my favorite erudite, bitter-ish liberal blogger I send my warmest Thanksgiving wishes from San Diego. Normally I'd say sunny San Diego, but we're getting drenched. Happy TDay.
-Christopher

Lawrence said...

I haven't read any credible assertions that Hunter Biden broke the law. I don't approve, naturally. But fixing that will gore a herd of oxen that the great and powerful would have remain un gored. And these are your friends, Ron, not mine. So your call. And yes, comparing HB to Rudy, et all, is false equivalence.

Robt said...

My iota of an opinion is,
Ron here, is desperate for attention and ratings.

I can see Ron going to his boss and saying, "Master, I know how all this Fair taxes for the Wealthy is bothering you so. I have this idea which could help lead astray and exacerbate the liberals campaigners coming for you well being."

Ron's image of sitiing on a fence that runs smack through the middle of a swamp.

So he can point to everything on one side of the swamp and say how swampy. While the other side of the swamp is such a nicer desirable and acceptable swamp.

* Do you think Ron counts how many he blocks as a way of a high rating?


Ron had to trek through one side of the swamp to get to his fence that runs through the middle. To climb up on that fence. As he sits on ONE side of that fence.

Both sides did not use his office and defy his oath of office. Break the trust and the law. To extort a country for himself and the GOP. The GOP is in on it and there is only one "side" that does anything about it, That side is not democratic or Republican. It is rule of law or not?

As Yovonovich stated, There are congressmen promoting Putin's propaganda to Americans.

That is one side doing it, Ronny.