Monday, April 11, 2011

And Now, the News For Liberals


No Liberals were involved in Sunday Mouse Circus roundup of the Paul Ryan Plan (aka "The Port Moron Statement") when a radical Conservative with an exciting new proposal to liquidate the poor, cash-out the American Middle Class and turn the proceeds over to the very, very rich was adopted as the new Villager must-have accessory.

Several hundred spokespersons for Liberals said they were really, really pissed that no Liberals were involved.

A representative from the White House met with all of the Mouse Circus leaders to agree that compromising with most of the provisions of "The Port Moron Statement" to wipe out much of the Middle Class may be necessary to safeguard the American Way of Life.


None of the Villagers challenged George Will or Paul Ryan on their wild lies



or swung on the little Liberal trapeze,

or ate any of the nice millet seed.


Yum. Yum.


And that, as always,

is the News for Liberals.








(PS. As I dash about madly, I have not failed to notice that I have gotten behind in my "Thank You" note/fundraiser correspondence. Entirely my fault, and once I come into a few, calm hours to get 'er done, I will get 'er done. -- thanks, driftglass)

No comments: