Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Morning Comin’ Down


The reclusive John McSame finally broke his decades-long silence and took to the nation's airwaves to announce that he has always been at war with Eastasia (from Think Progress):

WALLACE: You said, I never considered myself a maverick.

MCCAIN: Well, all I — what I was saying was that I have considered myself a person who’s a fighter. I wouldn’t be around today if I wasn’t a fighter. I fight for the things that I believe in, and sometimes that’s called a maverick. Sometimes that’s called a partisan. And people can draw their own conclusions. I prefer great American myself, but…

WALLACE: So are you running away from the maverick title…

MCCAIN: No, of course not.

WALLACE: … because somehow it indicates that maybe you’re not a true blue conservative?


Kinda sad for the man who, just 18 months ago, still dreamed of being the body over which Sarah Palin would walk
frankenpalin
to get into the Oval Office.

1 comment:

Distributorcap said...

i guess the RNC didnt budget enough for Sarah's hairdo

McAsshole is a maverick and then he isnt a maverick and now is sort of a maverick

you could see that even Palin wants Hayworth to beat him, and she only campaigned for him for old times sake....

all of them - pure trash