Monday, August 22, 2022

Area Fanatical Anti-Partisan Does Not Understand What The Word "Partisan" Means.

This is one of the ridiculous children's line-drawings the Forward Party posted to visually express what the Forward Party stands for.

It is foursquare against partisans.  It it their foundational idea that there is no greater evil in politics than partisanship.  Not racism.  Not revanchism.  Not fascism. 

Nothing is worse than partisanship!

Inconveniently, however, "partisan" is an actual English word with an actual definition:

par·ti·san: noun -- a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.

Now, armed with this knowledge, see if you can help ol' Randell figure out the contradiction here:



I Am The Liberal Media



3 comments:

wibble said...

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

(yes, I know, most likely trite and overused, but damned if I don't feel it right now...)

GaryM said...

Dear Driftglass, I don't know how you do this day in and day out. Just thank you. I've been canvassing and calling for about 10 years, but can take a break. No wonder Charlie h/ts to you. All My best.

Robt said...

I have heard many rebecoming partial to supporting the Wandering walking dead zombie party.

I mean many people are telling me. many very smart people.

People who proudly claim "America is the greatest country in the Nation".

Better known as The Trump syndrome. More imaginary alternatives for the reality and fact deniers.

It is not like going to that happy place. It is gong to that hateful violent , do harm to others place.