Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Morning Comin' Down


The Ghosts of Centrism Past, Centrism Present and Centrism Yet to Come swept down on the Mouse Circus today in a solid wall of Belligerent Seriousness and Aggressively Well-Funded Beltway Common Wisdom (except, of course, for Fox, where they continue their tradition of just pointing a camera into a wingnut locked ward, and then throwing in meth-laced bunny carcasses for them to tear apart with their teeth.)

It was nothing, stuffed with nothing, with nothing sauce, served with a side of room-temperature nothing with nothing crumbles.

That said, I did learn two things on “Meet the Press”


  1. Frank Rich is exactly the same as Rush Limbaugh.

  2. That for the last two years, Liberals got virtually everything we wanted, and when we didn't we got all unreasonable and pouty, which is why the Right took over the House.
So shut up and eat your tax cuts, hippie!

Me?

I'm going to wash the taste of this forgettable sludgebomb of diet vanilla nothing, content-free, Villager eyewash pudding pops out of my head by studying my latest Very NSFW Berlitz Nickname Tape:


UPDATE: Over on the radio side, I listened to Mark Green's breathtakingly awful "Both Sides Now" for about four minutes to re-verify my theory that, unsatisfied with only killing Progressive Radio once, Mr. Green has decided that what Liberals are really hungry for is Moar!Mary!Matalin!


2 comments:

Cirze said...

I can't imagine how that would work.

But I'd like to see you try.

S

I'm going to wash the taste of this forgettable sludgebomb of diet vanilla nothing, content-free, Villager eyewash pudding pops out of my head by studying my latest Very NSFW Berlitz Nickname Tape:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

From now on, I shall refer to David Gregory and "Mister Be-Be New Potato-Head-Fuck-Off."

Because it fits him perfectly.