"Never use an adverb to modify the verb 'said'…he admonished gravely.”
-- From Elmore Leonard's "Ten Rules of Writing"
- The only dentist in a community of 2400 closes because of Illinois’ Republican Governor Rauner.
- Nathan Deal makes a deal
- Kroger’s family friendly bathroom also helps LGBTQ people.
- North Carolina’s AG won’t defend bigoted law.
- Rauner loses 4-4 at SCOTUS to hurt unions.
- Coca Cola diminishes their “exposure” at the Republican Convention.
- Gloria Steinem and Land’s End.
- An opportunity to share Science Fiction classics with some needy kids.
- My 11th Blogiversary
- Either this image https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/Astound5006.jpg
- Or this one. http://webneel.com/sites/default/files/images/project/dream-world-painting-jacek-yerka%20(8).forblog.jpg