"In my schoolboy days I had no aversion to slavery. I was not aware that there was anything wrong about it. No one arraigned it in my hearing; the local papers said nothing against it; the local pulpit taught us that God approved it."
-- Mark Twain
- Paul Ryan explains Catholicism to Catholics (Come for the bad theology; Stay for the condescension!)
- For Sale: One hog-butcher to the world (slightly used.)
- Dan Senor: "Too Wrong to Fail"
- Conservative David Brooks' plan for Evil Gummint to take more risk and be more experimental will work great once he gets rid of every Conservative in America.
- Paul Ryan tells Ayn Rand that he wants to see other demagogues.
Da' money goes here: