Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Ten Lessons of Rahmses -- Lesson Five


Fighting Legends:
(Circa October, 2011) All I fuckin' hear about is fuckin' "Daley". People loved him 'cause he used to throw millions around like nickles. Now I gotta spend all day tellin' those same people "No", "No" and "Fuck no".

I 'm da New Mare, but I cannot fight the power of his Deficits.

Shit.

I feel like some Liberal retard just stabbed me in the fuckin' neck with a fuckin' pencil.


Background:
insp_clout

More here if you are so inclined.


Tomorrow, Lesson Six: Enemies



3 comments:

Capt. Bat Guano said...

Thanks for giving this little prick the only treatment he deserves. I do hate him so, please sir can I have some more?

Anonymous said...

Are these supposed to be cautionary tales? Because I actually find your vision of Rahm's Chicago deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelightful.

driftglass said...

Capt. Bat Guano,
Five more coming...

Anon,
These are just statements of what I see as fact, shorn of judgment.