Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh Blogger


Where Art Thou

At the nexus of invented identities,
Raw talent,
Flim flam,
Group blogging,
Ramblin',
Fast talkery,
Anonymity,
Blog whoring.
Big Boxes,
Technology,
People who only want the Pappy O'Daniel Old Time Music Flour Hour,
And scratching after the buck,
You will find the Man of Constant Sorrow.

Sometimes he’ll be playing the Old Timey Material

(Click the above for A) Good music, and, B) A Compleat History of Blogging in just under four minutes.)

And sometimes

he'll be taking dangerous liberties with Gwen Stefani.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"... taking dangerous liberties with Gwen Stefani."

Tie me to the mast and let me hear the Siren's song.

parsec

Anonymous said...

That's hot shit, Drift! :o)

That scene in the "crossroads recording studio", just like the whole movie, was a GREAT period piece...

And Tyminski's singin' was spot on. Much better than that sappy shit he does so much of the time with Krause.

Uh-oh...gotta run; here come the newgrass cops. :o)

No. She's a beautiful, talented lady, and she paid her dues for years, with the Cox family.

It just that after I listen to two of her songs, I'm thinkin':

Could somebody please bust "Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms?"

WereBear said...

Among my spouse and I, when a piece of candy bar or other food sharing comes up, our invitation is:

"Care for some gopher?"

The Minstrel Boy said...

one of the ways i was able to cope with clooney and not descend into silly petty jealousies was to remind myself that they had to dub him for "o brother" (which i loves me some of).

he's a clooney.
they had to dub him.


hah!