Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Does Anyone Know Where Can I Get One of Those "Pete Williams" Brand Doormats for My Front Porch?



Because I just saw a 20 minute ad for it on MSNBC, and man, that square yard of inert plastic tarp will take any abuse you mete out -- any shit you dump on it -- and just lay there, as quiet and compliant as can be.

I guess it's true what they say.  Once you get that Dick Cheney stank on your soul --
In 1986, Williams became press secretary for U.S. Representative Dick Cheney and followed Cheney to the United States Department of Defense as Cheney became United States Secretary of Defense to be the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs in 1989 during the George H. W. Bush administration.
-- it never goes away.

Behold, a Tip Jar.



1 comment:

rapier said...

I always knew it would come to this.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/65/b7/04/65b704c427f306c04cec9f33b8c89858--robert-crumb-robert-richard.jpg