Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Paul Speech vs The Other Paul Speech



As I reminded readers back in March ("Remaking a Classic"), the classic version of "The Very Angry Libertarian who publicly takes on a wild, out-of-control [Democratic] President who has begun promiscuously lobbing bombs into foreign countries for Obviously Sinister Reasons!" was originally shot as a straight-to-video release 15 years ago.

And now, 15 years later, with a much more meandering, stoner protagonist and a much bigger CGI budget for wild hair, it's back...

The Original:



The Remake:

The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive


1 comment:

Unsalted Sinner said...

OT, but check out this:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/378305973393178624

That's from the man who recently said: "I will be far more aggressive in my reporting from now. I am going to publish many more documents. I am going to publish things on England too. I have many documents on England’s spy system. I think they will be sorry for what they did."

So why on earth would anyone think he's going to publish more documents?

I LOL'ed...