Thursday, April 25, 2013

Five Days Ago MSNBC Was

2MADDOW

the running dog lackey of Obot Cultists:
...if you want instant, reflexive support for the US government's police and military powers, MSNBC is the place to turn these days.
Five days later it is the venue for terrific and insightful interviews on the subject of the US government's police and military powers with people like Jeremy Scahill and Farea Al-Muslimi  

and a bastion -- bastion I say! -- of Civil Debate
on Important Issues:
Needless to say, five days from now I will be camped out by my email box with my secret Liberal Decoder Ring in-hand eagerly awaiting the delivery of my next Officially Sanctioned Opinion of MSNBC,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that a few days ago, when Rachel Maddow said that the purpose of the right echo chamber is to repeat people's paranoia back to them, I shouted "Driftglass!".

I also think, every time I hear S. E. Cupp speak, that she should be driven from the building with a stick.

Anyway... As I recall, the last study that showed that Fox viewers were less informed than those who watch no news, MSNBC viewers actually don't fare that well. I do agree that you have to be careful what you absorb.

Mike.K.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, Mr. Glass.

I like Mr. Greenwald just fine, but I can't (aka won't) resist the Taylor Swift reference:

"I say, 'I hate you,' we break up, you call me, 'I love you.'

["We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"]

Enjoy the rest of your day.

---Kevin Holsinger

Rev.Paperboy said...

With all due respect to Mr. Sirota, which is very little indeed, no discussion that involves S.E. Cupp is an important discussion.