Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Traditional War on Christmas Stories


This time of year we gather 'round the fire to hear the traditional holiday stories.

Like the tale of the termination of the Kringle.

With extreme prejudice.

"My mission is to make it up to the North Pole before the 25th.

There's a Jolly Old Elf up there who's gone insane.

I'm supposed to kill him."

Then, later...
Evil Liberal: "Who are all these people?"

Bill O’Reilly: "Yeah, well... They think you have come to take him
away. I hope that isn't true."

Evil Liberal: "Take who away ?"

Bill O’Reilly: "Him. Saint Nick. The Big Elf.
These are all his Helpers, as far as you can see."

Evil Liberal: "Could we, uh, talk to Saint Nick?"

Bill O’Reilly: "Hey, man, you don't talk to the Saint.
You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind.
He's an elf-toymaker in the classic sense.
I mean sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say hello to him, right?
And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you.

And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you
on his lap, and he'll say do you know that “ant”
is the middle word in Santa?
If you can know who has been naughty
and who as been nice when all about you
are getting shitty toys and socks and blaming it on you…
if you can trust your elves when all men doubt you --
I mean I'm no, I can't -- I'm a little elf,
I'm a little elf, he's, he's The Claus, man.

I should have been a bag of remaindered WalMart Barbies
being sold out the trunk of an El Dorado
on a dead-drunk Sunday Morning on Maxwell Street -- I mean --
And finally, the tragic denouement.
"The ho-ho-horror. The ho-ho-horror..."

7 comments:

John said...

For Bill-O, a joyous holiday greeting:

http://tinyurl.com/8ydqy7g


John Puma

Gene Oberto said...

Classic and inspired!

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of burnt turkey in the morning...smells like..victory!!

lostnacfgop said...

You don't mean . . . Martin Sheen was the . . . Gruntz who stole Kurtzmas? (that at least explains the green face-paint)

Rev.Paperboy said...

worth it for the photoshop alone. The rest was just gravy, really, really rich gravy

The opening:
Close up: A mall security guard sips from a large hip flask, the camera pulls back to reveal he is sitting in Santa's chair at the Santa's village display in the mall. It is dark and the mall is closed. The guard is drunk. In the background we hear Bing Crosby singing "white Christmas"
The guard stands slowly and starts to waltz. He trips over a wrapped gift and springs into a martial arts stance. He spin kicks the head off of an animatronic elf and then karate chops a huge wooden candy cane in half. He runs amok smashing presents, pulling down decorations, humping a statue of Rudolph, finally swing a Christamas tree like a baseball bat to destroy the whole display as the music swells.
Finally as Bing Crosby sings "and may all your Christmases be white" we see the mall cop collapse and try to snort the artificial snow off of the damaged side of one of the Santa's Village huts.

Voice over: "Santa's village. Shit. I'm still in Santa's Village.
Every time i think I'm gonna wake up back in the snow. When I was home after the first shift, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing, just a lingering taste of candycane and a hint of pine scent in the air. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be back in the tree lot. When I was in the tree lot, all I could think about was getting back in here where it was warm.
I've been here a week now, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this mall, flirting with the girls in the elf suits, swilling eggnog, I get weaker. And every minute the elves tinker in Nick's workshop, ST. Nick gets stronger.
Santa always brings you what you ask him for. I wanted a mission, and because I was on the nice list, they gave me one. Left it under the tree wrapped up in shiny paper with a big red bow"


"there is a struggle between naughty and nice in every man's heart and nice does not always win."

"never get out of the sleigh, absolutely goddamn right. Nick got out of the sleigh, he split from the whole fucking parade"

bluicebank said...

Brilliant.

The Loofah, the one they called Bill-O, was from Inside Edition. He was wrapped too tight for Fox; probably wrapped too tight for Inside Edition.

darkblack said...

'There they were in a pile. A pile of little presents."

;>)