Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shit The Shat Says


Wow.

William Shatner Cast In Pilot For ‘Shit My Dad Says’

By Sara Welsh on February 22nd, 2010

If you have a Twitter account, you’ve probably heard of ShitMyDadSays.

Justin Halpern created the account after moving in with his 74-year-old father. He claims to only write down some of the jewels his father utters. The quips are so amusing, Halpern has acquired over one million followers, been vaulted to Internet celebrity status, and now has a television pilot being filmed about his family. To top it all off, William Shatner has now been cast to play his father on national television.
...

All but seven of my weirdest dreams have now come true.

7 comments:

Mauigirl said...

That's hilarious, I would totally watch it. I'm one of ShitMyDadSays' million followers.

watertiger said...

I. Am. So. There.

Anonymous said...

Gah. The above was from watertiger.

John D. said...

Shat shit? Shit Shat? Shot? Shut? Shet?

Habitat Vic said...

Fortunately, his character was questioned in a conference room, as opposed to informally on his luxury sailboat. Then it would be (say three times fast) ...

Shit the Shat says sailing.

Sorry, I've been under a lot pf pressure lately.

Anonymous said...

Drifty, my wildest dreams have nothing to do with television.
Hillbilly Dem

watchdog said...

I......dont know how to respond.
That.........was increadible.