Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Strange Moods


Yield strange results.

From the single, "South Side", bastardized and repurposed for reasons that aren't entirely clear even to me (but I'll betcha a shiny, new dime it's all subliminal and nocturnal and powerful dirty...)

“Dark Side.”

See myself in my Master’s Face

See myself as the Master Race
See myself in the gorgeous oil
I watch my flesh begin to spoil

Here we are now going to the dark side
I pick up my friends and we start to lie
Lie all night, we lie all day
Some may come


and some may stay



Here we are in the Awe and Shock
I watch kids die for my Nuclear Crock
I watch the crude where my soul used to be
I watch the blight come over me

Here we are now with our nuts in a vice

Weapons in hand, but now we think twice
Some may come and some may stay
Watching out for a sunny day

where there's…

Rove and darkness and my sidearm

Hey, elan

Here we are now going to Tehran next
I look at my friends and they start to look vexed

Fuck you little bitches, and your mortal dread.
Haven’t you figured out that I’m already dead?


Here we are now, gonna off half the Earth
For sitting on shit that’s worth more that they’re worth
Then we’ll scope out the assets of Heaven and Hell:
God’s Throne ripped aside for a sleek Exxon Well.

Here we are now going to the Dark Side…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless

Anonymous said...

OK, now that I can breathe again...

I am making with the linkage!

driftglass said...

Glad you like.
It was a fun, weird little project.

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my make money stuffing envelope site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Check it ou homes homeslicker and engineered wood siding if your building homes go to Http://siding11.com/side.pl?y=helper