Wednesday, June 10, 2015

For Those Who Think Politico Is Too Hifalutin

-- and Drudge is too "thinky".

Just what American politics needs. Another breathless, "insider" jerk for the Beltway circle.


Kathleen O'Neill said...

Well, as long as that nice Richard Cohen can weigh in I guess it would be OK....


Kevin Holsinger said...

Good afternoon, Mr. Glass.

From the site...

[“Our new market is poverty,” Brooks said in an interview]

Maybe it's me, but that comes across as a bad way of phrasing things.

Enjoy your day.

---Kevin Holsinger

dinthebeast said...

@Kathleen: And Jennifer Rubin! Don't forget her! Argh, did I really just type that?

-Doug in Oakland

Kathleen O'Neill said...


Ah, Jennifer Rubin! How can I forget Jennifer Rubin! I'm too preoccupied with the stellar pundit spew at the New York Times to keep track of the Post.