Fast notes...(Caution: Spoilers)
Walter White does a modified 12 Steps in 60 minutes:
- We admitted we were powerless over Heisenberg — that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a higher power."Just get me home," Walter prays in the empty car, surrounded by cops. "I'll do the rest." And then, eyes toward Heaven manna falls. A miracle
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted the exact nature of our wrongs."I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it, and...I was alive."
- Were entirely ready to have a greater power remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked a higher power to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or other.
- Waste the fucking Nazis with a gadget you built out of a machine gun and a garage door opener you bought at Lowes.
- Knock Stevia stock down 40%.
- Die in the one place you are most truly at home.