Monday, August 11, 2008

The Ad Read:



Applicant should be diminutive, fussy and incredibly temperamental.

Must share candidate's views on
  1. Women's suffrage
  2. Free silver
  3. Strategic importance of the Franco-Dahomean War
  4. Protecting American interests in Anatolia

Military experience a plus. (victories not reqd.)

BYO campaign $$$.

No "computers", loud music, dogs, midgets, yootubes, Professor Farnsworth/Grandpa Simpson jokes, fixed principles, sudden moves, "green" nonsense, shame.

Mormons considered if accompanied by Michigan.
Note: applicant may be reqd. to fight Joe Lieberman

Pon Farr-style.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi driftglass,
I was trying to find your contact info but failed thought it might be nice to do a blogroll links swap.
I'd love it if you could contact me

Anonymous said...

And when the lady says "Kroykah!", you'd better KROYKAH, Mister! ;)

Fran / Blue Gal said...

BTW if you want to reach Jessica just email Andrea.

Phil said...

No need to fight Holy Joe, just bring a fucking crowbar to break the suction of his lips on McCain's ass. When he breaks free....
well, you DO have a crowbar!!

Unknown said...

I bet 400 quatloos on whoever Lieberman's pon farr opponent is. Unless it's Lindsay Graham. I think Joe could probably take Lindsay Graham.

Anonymous said...

Funnily enough, McClellan's first wife was named Virginia Dorothea Iseman. Known around the camp as V.D. for short.

Anonymous said...

.......anon = Bollox Ref

Anonymous said...

.......... sod it, both anons are my efforts. I shall retire stage right.

(The identity business is bloody difficult).

Anonymous said...

Speaking of quatloos, Joe Lieberman would gladly be John McCain's drill thrall.

Isis the Scientist said...

Oh, I don't know about this. I bet Lieberman bites. He looks pretty scrappy.

Michael said...

Re: your McCain/McClellan poster...reminds me of something I did recently on a similar line:

Link