Monday, August 24, 2026

Stupid Shit Andrew Sullivan Says Returns for One Night Only


It had been such a delightfully long time since anyone had spotlighted Mr. Sullivan that,, like a condemned building along a route I no longer take to work, gradually my awareness of Mr. Sullivan's existence as a Conservative relic from a time gone by just blessedly faded away.

Until today, when I had to metaphorically take the old route to work and, hey, I wonder if that shabby old thing is still standing?

And lo and behold he is.  Over on Substack, of course, and still cranking out that same lazy, clapped out Both Siderist flapdoodle.


Because what else had he got?



I Am The Liberal Media!



2 comments:

daudder said...

Blithering idiot, resorting to equating right wing EMBRACING Trump and the right wing FRAMING of "woke" is just too convenient. It's just the first step in the inevitable "great forgetting" that will be begin in 2029.
Sullivan is the same bigot, same reactionary he always has been,

chrome agnomen said...

criminy, does he still have any relevance?

don't take any old routes to work! and isn't infrastructure week coming up? can't some of these old buildings be at long last leveled?