Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

Dear Mr. President, HELP!



Mr. President Trump, sir, I swear, the Illinois Republican party has lost its damn mind.  Pardon the swear but I'm just SO MAD at them.  Their about to go into battle with the forces of EVIL and COMMUNISM right here in the Lard of Lincoln and I just heard there going to do it without there  GREATEST GENERAL.

At a time when the Dumocraps have sew much MONEY, they told the papers they're going to do it without you.  This is insane!!!  There going into the lions den without the LORD on there side!!!

Instead we here this sort of thing in the papers.  "Bailey and his Republican colleagues mostly steered clear of mentioning the president" and "The president of the United States has nothing to do with the problems that Illinois is having right now."

Sir, they wont even say your name!

I dont even no what to say.  These are people I sent money to, and voted for, LOYALLY, and there going into the elections turning there backs on the GREATEST LEADER in American HISTORY.  The man I voted for SIX TIMES.  The man who is saving this country form the plots and schemes of the RADICAL LEFT COMMUNISTS.  

I swear, the only LOYAL one of them is the amazing Mary Miller who PROUDLY shows a picture of you and her on the front page of her web site.



HELP!!!

These fools need you HEAR as soon as possible to get them back in line. They need to see that BIG BEAUTIFUL plane landing hear, and you coming down the steps, like the KING that you are, and reminding these clowns that there about to get BALLROOM AND The OVAL OFFICE back in better shape than ever.  And dont forget the ARCH!!  

You need to remind them that we have already won the war against the muslem villains of IRAN and the STRAITS are ours now!!!  That no one is better at ECONOMY than you -- just look at the 3.2 billion dollars you made in just the last 2 years!!!  If ANYONE knows more about making money, I've never met them.
 
Mr. President Trump, sir, PLEASE come as quick as you can and save us from these stupids before ITS TOO LATE!!!

Yours in Christ,

A LOYAL Springfield MAGA


 
The "Bring Trump To Illinois" MAGA Victory Fund!!


No comments:

Post a Comment