Yes, all of the worn out bullshit from the right is oh so tiresome. I imagine the things I am drawn to would get tiresome to them after a while also. The difference being, I guess, that I admit that instead of trying to force-feed it to them. Thank you again for the podcast. A fife and drum corps marched up the little rural country road past this house this morning, so apparently some folks remember what day it is.
Yes, all of the worn out bullshit from the right is oh so tiresome. I imagine the things I am drawn to would get tiresome to them after a while also. The difference being, I guess, that I admit that instead of trying to force-feed it to them.
ReplyDeleteThank you again for the podcast. A fife and drum corps marched up the little rural country road past this house this morning, so apparently some folks remember what day it is.
-Doug in Sugar Pine
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
ReplyDelete