Great podcast..getting your message out to a fresh audience and great science fiction discussion. I found a new podcast I think I might like. I think I read that consumption story you mentioned...is it the one where he off handedly asks a robot to figure it out, and next he knows there's a team of robots in the basement wearing out their clothes and breaking golf clubs for them?
How did you summon the will to not backhand that jerk for his both sider-ism opening? You are a far better man than I for not eating him alive.
ReplyDeleteGreat podcast..getting your message out to a fresh audience and great science fiction discussion. I found a new podcast I think I might like. I think I read that consumption story you mentioned...is it the one where he off handedly asks a robot to figure it out, and next he knows there's a team of robots in the basement wearing out their clothes and breaking golf clubs for them?
ReplyDeletehere's a direct link:
http://media.blubrry.com/c_realm/p/www.c-realm.com/wp-content/uploads/408_Driven_By_Fear.mp3