Just wanted to check in with this historical breaking story: Yesterday, in a courthouse, in the reddest county,in the reddest state, in the entire country: A vote was cast for Barrack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden. It happened. I was there. Carry on....
Sir, can I ask what's your reason why you didn't remove the attribute gadget on this blog? I mean “the Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.” I'm waiting for your reply, Mr. Admin.. Advance thanks!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to check in with this historical breaking story:
ReplyDeleteYesterday, in a courthouse, in the reddest county,in the reddest state, in the entire country: A vote was cast for Barrack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden.
It happened. I was there.
Carry on....
In case you thought I was just making it up about the nutjob teatards....
ReplyDeleteSir, can I ask what's your reason why you didn't remove the attribute gadget on this blog? I mean “the Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.” I'm waiting for your reply, Mr. Admin.. Advance thanks!
ReplyDeleteROSS DOUTHAT IS AN IDJIT - There, I'm done. Read and be weepy: http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/30/douthat-the-polling-bias-debate/
ReplyDelete