Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

Vote R.O.M.ney


“For a Beta Tomorrow.”

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    daisy, daisy, daisy.....

    pwapvt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I really think you should reconsider, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:24 PM

    Is a mormon allowed to have multiple motherboards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:17 PM

    So I'm curious, what is the proper term for a young Mormon to use in addressing her/his father's other wives? No, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:23 PM

    That reminds me of - The best DIY processor upgrade kit, evah!

    snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:42 PM

    If that things runs Windows Vista, Romney's fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:29 PM

    "OK, boot him up and try again"

    whiiirrrrrrrrr...*ping*

    "Mitt 3000, what is the First Law Of Robotics?"

    "I am The Mitt thy Mitt; thou shalt have no other Mitts before me..."

    "Aw crap, shut him down and reboot him again..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:54 PM

    It looks like a loss tonight will breach Romney's outer hull ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw gee, the Mittster's got "a gold and 2 silvers" guys! He said so himself tonight (and then he thanked Wyoming or Montana - whichever one gave him his 2 delegates).

    Gettin' the nauseating feeling that as long as he stays in, he's gonna bury us in Olympic tales the way Kerry slathered us in Vietnam sauce. Tired of it already, but I guess it beats Rudy's 9/11 Tourettes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya know what impresses me about Mitt Romney?

    The way his wife stays so very far away from him...

    ReplyDelete