Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Literally sprinting from Pillar


to Post Office, but I had to get the visual ipecac off of the top of the blog.

And how better than with a little traditional holiday music from Ms. Sarah Silverman?

Thank you all for the kind and supportive comments, email and links; I am hoping that I have been just good enough this year that Big Man will gift me with enough extra time to let me be a better correspondent and commenter.

And big thanks to Mike the Mad Biologist, Res Ipsa Loquitur at Rising Hegemon and Woody at Walled-In Pond for their saucy linkery

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Drifty.
    You have given me many, many moments of laughter and even more of retrospection.
    I am very much looking forward to learning even more new words and the beautiful combinations of them you use in the coming year.

    Busted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 PM

    I can't believe you find Sarah Silverman funny. She's a dope - and I don't mean that in a good way.

    Much prefer your writs and rants to the linkies, with very few exceptions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:18 AM

    Happy seasonal holiday of your preference Driftglass, looking forward to reading you in the new year.

    pwapvt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bustednuckles,
    Thank you kindly.

    Eric P.,
    I have never claimed to be anything but low and perverse. Makes feeding my vices ever so much cheaper.

    pwapvt,
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete