Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday Sermon



No Fair Remembering Stuff


1 comment:

  1. I tried asking God if he could share next weeks lotto numbers with me.
    No response. Not one trial or tribulation. No flooding or plagues for asking.
    I attempted asking the Google what the winning lotto number are.
    It responded that there is no way of figuring out the numbers randomly chosen in the future that have not been selected.
    Not to end there, I asked open AI , It could not answer.
    Had a pal ask Elon's Grok. Grok doesn't know shit.

    We know eventually someone is going to win by selecting the winning numbers. So if electronic intelligence cannot calculate the winning numbers to forecast. What good is AI?
    We heard the reporting that AI's are going rouge (they say) and hacking into other tech companies. You telling me it cannot hack into Lotto computers?

    ReplyDelete