Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Breaking: NSA Collecting/Mining Massive Amounts of Domestic Data



From May 26, 2006...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Clearly Obama should be impeached.

    Retroactively of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Off topic, but it sure looks like those journalism piles are giving DFB some serious discomfort. He’s squirmin’ around like a like a worm caught on hot pavement. I guess making shit up on the fly will do that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gratuitous2:25 PM

    So glad we have a new administration in place that stopped all this, because it sounds really illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Off topic, but it sure looks like those journalism piles are giving DFB some serious discomfort. He’s squirmin’ around like a like a worm caught on hot pavement. I guess making shit up on the fly will do that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RockDots6:47 PM

    Annals of Terrible Predictions: [on immigration] "Most of the Republicans are gonna support a bill they hate... "

    Uh, nope! It's now eight years later. Still nope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kept thinking this while listening to the recent "Fresh Air" interview wherein GG constantly injected himself into the NSA non-story.

    ReplyDelete