Pages

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Price is What you pay.


Value is what you get.
-- Warren Buffett
Here's the price:
JOE SCARBOROUGH DIVORCE
HE EARNS $99,000 A WEEK

MSNBC's "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough earns $99,038 PER WEEK from his show -- this according to divorce docs obtained by TMZ -- but the crazier part ... his soon-to-be ex-wife will only see a tiny fraction of it.

We broke the story ... the 50-year-old former Florida congressman quietly filed for divorce from his wife of 12 years Susan Waren back in September 2012. They have 2 minor kids (a 10-year-old and a 5-year-old).
...
I remain, as ever, hilariously mystified as to the value.

6 comments:

  1. Let me explain. People are paid to lie. People who lie well are paid best. People who tell the truth are shunned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chucklenuts11:11 AM

    99,036 per week, plus he is one of the "47%" who "mooch" off the gov't (from his days in congress, he gets a pension and healthcare). So, this is my thought, how the fuck can someone who is a moocher, not tell his audience, hey I am one of the 47% and I make 3.65 million a year?? Oh, never mind, I forgot, he is a piece of lying shit who is in that club that I or you do not belong too, therefore is exempt from telling/saying anything remotely honest and is required to maintain his lifestyle by bending over and accepting his marching orders from the Heritage fucksticks. But hey, here I am criticizing someone who is successful, how un-american of me. Fucking Fuckstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good old Joe -- strongly defending the sacred Sanctity Of Marriage from those stupid mooching wimmens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JerryB12:12 PM

    Does that mean he and Mika can stop sneaking around now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Yeah, what Mahakal said.

    -- Nonny Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. "People who lie well are paid best"

    No, the people paid best to lie do it very, very badly. There have to be ten million power-suckling pigs out there who can lie better.

    So it's still a mystery.

    ReplyDelete