Disgusting what MEN have done to each other in the last 100 years.I guess "HIStory" is always about death, wars, death, fighting, death. I want to see "HERstory"......(and I don't mean "Mother Nature")
I lost my virginity around about the fall of the Berlin Wall. But I didn't see any mention of that in the video :(
That was a f***ing awesome soundtrack.I got goosebumps when the Berlin wall came down.
Women's suffrage?
@Elizabeth AdamsThe music was from the Pirates of the Carribean movies, I recognized it at the end.They did leave out a couple of important events, the Civil Rights movement for one.
Disgusting what MEN have done to each other in the last 100 years.
ReplyDeleteI guess "HIStory" is always about death, wars, death, fighting, death.
I want to see "HERstory"......(and I don't mean "Mother Nature")
I lost my virginity around about the fall of the Berlin Wall. But I didn't see any mention of that in the video :(
ReplyDeleteThat was a f***ing awesome soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteI got goosebumps when the Berlin wall came down.
Women's suffrage?
ReplyDelete@Elizabeth Adams
ReplyDeleteThe music was from the Pirates of the Carribean movies, I recognized it at the end.
They did leave out a couple of important events, the Civil Rights movement for one.