Pages

▼

Friday, May 28, 2010

Better Than Radio

dgbgbutton2
Cheaper than therapy.



"One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived."

-- Niccolo Machiavelli



“The reasons the Tea Parties were formed was
so Republicans wouldn’t have to face up to their shame.”

-- Blue Gal

2 comments:

  1. okay, I was going to listen to the podcast straight away, but after reading the description of the content, I couldn't hear anything over the sound of my head hitting the desk ---Let me answer the question "Is it sexist to call Sarah Palin stupid?" with a few other questions.

    Is it anti-Italian to call Al Capone a gangster?
    Is it class warfare to call Paris Hilton a spoiled rich kid?
    Is it --I dunno-- heightist (?) to say Mt. Everest is tall?
    Is it sexist to call Dan Qualye stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. US Blues8:16 AM

    Accurate reportage is never sexist. Sarah Palin is shrewd, but she is not intelligent.

    ReplyDelete