Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Teabagger Leader Addresses Thousands:


Calls for a return to "National Bocialist Party" values.

Later, reporters gauge the reactions of Average Americans ™.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:40 AM

    Why is the glennbeck up on the balcony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gay Veteran9:42 AM

    Baltimore is now undergoing Snowpocalypse 2.0

    It ain't pretty.

    And I don't want to hear any crap from you yankees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gay Veteran,
    Baltimore is a fine city: it treated me very well when last I was there, inspired me to write a pretty good short story, and was the setting for my all-time favorite teevee show.
    That being said, maybe if you people had kept up the Poe Toaster tradition, Edgar's ghost would not be trying to burying y'all alive now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:47 AM

    Two all-time faves, driftman: Homicide and The Wire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gay Veteran1:11 PM

    I would go buy some cognac and roses and place them on Poe's grave IF I could get out of my own building.

    We've had 2 blizzards within a week!!!

    ReplyDelete