The Cthulu Mythos as a children's book? Now that is seriously twisted! It's heartening to know there are people in this world who'll do such things.
I can just imagine missus fate reading this to her little demons ... er, preschoolers -- shortly before departing her job (and possibly this dimension).
Too good to be true, Mr. Glass; I gazed at that with open-mouthed astonishment. ("Little Nyarlathotep is the Crawling Chaos because he can't walk yet...")
The Cthulu Mythos as a children's book? Now that is seriously twisted! It's heartening to know there are people in this world who'll do such things.
ReplyDeleteI can just imagine missus fate reading this to her little demons ... er, preschoolers -- shortly before departing her job (and possibly this dimension).
Thanks for making my day, drifty.
that
ReplyDeletewas
Awsome!
Too good to be true, Mr. Glass; I gazed at that with open-mouthed astonishment. ("Little Nyarlathotep is the Crawling Chaos because he can't walk yet...")
ReplyDeleteTruly inspired lunacy. I can only respond with Lolthulhu: C'thulhu Fhtagn Cheezburger
Hope you like...