Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Maybe it's me



I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how?

I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?

I make you laugh?

I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?

What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

(From "Goodfelines")

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 PM

    You're funny like a steel-toed boot right in the fucking ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 PM

    This is Noel, found on the highway, just in time for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Rita Rudner funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:16 PM

    What did you feed the cat to get this picture? I've got three of them, any one of whom would claw out a piece or two of anyone crazy enough to attempt to so begarb them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Merry Whateverthefuck, drifty.

    lindy, I'd be very careful. That cat looks ready to shank you in your sleep. Probably cheer up once it settles in, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who-the-fuck said you were funny? Huh? Another rum for the cat!

    ReplyDelete