Saturday, October 06, 2018

Matthew Dowd is a Fundamentally Ridiculous Person



In  which I wonder aloud how executives at ABC News could possibly have missed the "I should warn you that I do not have the first fucking clue who Republican voters are or what motivates them or, really, how the whole Republican Party actually works.  Seriously.  No clue.  At all." caveat on Matthew Dowd's resume when they hired him as their chief political analyst.



I guess they were so impressed by his credential as the chief architect of George W. Bush's 2004 Republican re-election campaign that they assumed it had to be some kind of joke.

It wasn't a joke.

Behold, a Tip Jar!

4 comments:

Loony Liberal said...

Matthew Dowd says:

"I don't understand the connection between Superman screaming in pain and me giving Superman a kryptonite enema."

Dr.BDH said...

Some days when I'm watching Good Morning America You Fucking Dummies after my local news (high school sports, weather, a flood somewhere, lying ads from Republican candidates, repeat), I think "Damn, Michael Strahan has done a great job transitioning from the NFL's most effective player to the Big Friendly Giant. But on the days Matthew Dowd shows up to make some crappy demeaning joke about the disaster that has overcome our country, I think, "What if Michael Strahan had enough of this shit and picked up Dowd by the neck and threw him across the Potomac like a Washington dollar?" George Snuffleopagus would probably shit himself, but Robin Roberts would be, "OK, that was refreshing."

Fritz Strand said...

Just the way the MSM played pretend with Bush being a farmer tending his land they let Trump get away with the illusion of him having 'the geatest rallies', the 'largest rallies'. They never mention the real size of his crowds.

Mike R said...

The only leading Sasse is interested in is leading more money to his bank account. Biggest empty suit since Marco Rubio.