Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Helpful Guide For "Reasonable" Conservatives Who Are Somehow Only Now Starting To Figure Out That The Republican Party Is Irredeemably Insane

Don't forget the goggles.


El Profe said...

I have been reading your blog for a while, and I must say that I love how you use humor and snark as tools for political analysis. I also enjoy your great work with images, and am particularly delighted with your use of videogame references.

Count me as a regular reader, and keep up the amazing work.

Karen Crosby said...

What an image. Says it all! Thanks

John Robinson said...

"Don't forget the goggles."

Yeah, don't want that serious eye damage! [saunters off, whistling a little Louis Armstrong..]

mark hargus said...

!7 days till fallout 4 drops
wahoo bitches

New_Damage said...

Vault = Plato's cave updated for the cold war?