Friday, January 17, 2014

Professional Left Podcast #215: Our Fourth Anniversary Show

ProfessionalLeft
John L. Sullivan: I want this picture to be a commentary on modern conditions. Stark realism. The problems that confront the average man!
LeBrand: But with a little sex in it.
John L. Sullivan: A little, but I don't want to stress it. I want this picture to be a document. I want to hold a mirror up to life. I want this to be a picture of dignity! A true canvas of the suffering of humanity!
LeBrand: But with a little sex in it.
John L. Sullivan: [reluctantly] With a little sex in it.
Hadrian: How 'bout a nice musical?"

-- Sullivan's Travels


 Links:


     


Da' money goes here:






1 comment:

Jack said...

I honestly cannot tell you how much your podcast has meant to me these past years. You guys do an incredible job; I look forward to every week's show, and the longer I listen, the more I enjoy it. Thank you for doing it.

I gave up saying "thank god it's Friday" a long time ago. Now it's "thank god it's Professional Left Podcast Day!" I'm really glad you do it on Friday: It's nice to combine the relief of the end of another work week with the joy of listening to your show.

Happy 4th Anniversary! May you celebrate many, many more.