Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some Guy I've Never Heard Of


Lost his reality teevee gig on a show I've never watched.

It is Martin Bashir?

No.

Alec Baldwin?

Nope.

Dylan Ratigan?

Nah.

Patrick Beford Forrest Buchanan?

Nyet.

Dan Rather?

Try again.

Phil Donahue?

Close...but no.

Olbermann?

No.

Keith Olbermann?

I said "no".

You sure it's not Keith Olbermann?

Yep.

OK then, I give up.

It's this guy...

...who must now find his way through the world with naught but his multi-million dollar duck hunting accessory empire and (I presume) his future prospects as Senator from Louisiana to fall back on.

And you can quack-quack-quack all you like, but you will never tempt me into giving a damn about any part of this story.


4 comments:

CM said...

I believe this guy endorsed an underdog in a GOP primary for a special election in Louisiana and the underdog won.

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Mr. Glass.

It took you 119 words to say, "I don't care." You sure you're not an Ent?

Kidding.

Enjoy your day.

---Kevin Holsinger

bowtiejack said...

Ah, thank you. What oft was thought but ne'er so well expressed.

preznit said...

40 years ago the people defending him most vociferously would be tellin' that goddamned hippie to get a haircut and a shave whilst beating the crap out of him