Friday, July 29, 2011

Professional Left Podcast #86

ProfessionalLeft
"So no more runnin'.
I aim to misbehave. "


-- "Capt. Malcolm Reynolds"


PS. I'm pretty sure I messed up a reference to a story I thought was called "My Name is Joe". I'll figure it out once I've had 12 hours of kip and a bucket of coffee.

Thanks again to Frank Chow for the graphic at the ProLeft website and Heather at Crooks and Liars Video Cafe for their help. And don't forget, our archives are available for free with no downloads at Professional Left.


Da' money goes here:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul Krugman is a great card to pull out in an economic argument with the fox orcs.
When they spout some bullshit theory courtesy of Hanity et al...You shoot it down with a Krugman column, and when they respond with the typical "oh yeah..where did you get that!" You get to say "...from the last american to win the nobel prize in economics...where did you get your b.s.!". At which point they will pull out the "Oh well, Obama got the Nobel...so..."
Then you club them with something they rarely see, a book of some sort will do nicely.

tanbark said...

And, in other media, here's Phoenix Woman, taking care of bidness at Firedog Lake:

http://firedoglake.com/2011/07/30/come-saturday-morning-meet-alecs-fair-haired-cabin-boy-john-hinderaker/