Thursday, December 20, 2007

Literally sprinting from Pillar


to Post Office, but I had to get the visual ipecac off of the top of the blog.

And how better than with a little traditional holiday music from Ms. Sarah Silverman?

Thank you all for the kind and supportive comments, email and links; I am hoping that I have been just good enough this year that Big Man will gift me with enough extra time to let me be a better correspondent and commenter.

And big thanks to Mike the Mad Biologist, Res Ipsa Loquitur at Rising Hegemon and Woody at Walled-In Pond for their saucy linkery

4 comments:

Phil said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Drifty.
You have given me many, many moments of laughter and even more of retrospection.
I am very much looking forward to learning even more new words and the beautiful combinations of them you use in the coming year.

Busted.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you find Sarah Silverman funny. She's a dope - and I don't mean that in a good way.

Much prefer your writs and rants to the linkies, with very few exceptions.

Anonymous said...

Happy seasonal holiday of your preference Driftglass, looking forward to reading you in the new year.

pwapvt

driftglass said...

Bustednuckles,
Thank you kindly.

Eric P.,
I have never claimed to be anything but low and perverse. Makes feeding my vices ever so much cheaper.

pwapvt,
Thanks.